Professional OBD2 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Equipment Tool for Code Reset Engine, Transmission, ABS, & Airbag - THINKSCAN 660
THINKSCAN 660 OBD2 Scanner, for ECM TCM ABS SRS Systems with 10 Reset Services, OBD II Car Diagnostic Scan Tool with Oil Brake TPMS SAS ETS Injector BMS DPF Reset, Lifetime Free Update
- Read & Clear codes on Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems on all makes and all models (16 Pin)
- Read, Graph, Record Live Data Streams for ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine
- Support for all 10 test modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- View freeze frame data and I/M Readiness monitor status
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific codes, Current, Permanent & Pending
- Retrieves Manufacturer Specific Enhanced Data for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- Graph, record, and replay data in full color
- Intuitive Interface and Button Operation with Sleek, Rugged Design
- TFT True Color large color display
- Lifetime FREE update and no IP limitation.
10 Most Popular Maintenance Service Resets
- Oil Lamp Reset
- Electrical Park Brake (EPB) Reset
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Reset
- Battery Management System (BMS) Reset
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Reset
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Reset
- ABS Bleeding
- Immobilizer / Keys Programming
- Injector Coding
- Electronic Throttle Relearn
OBDII Full Modes
- Mode 01—Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
- Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
- Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes.
- Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnostic information.
- Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
- Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
- Mode 07—Request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Mode 08—Request control of on-board system, test or component.
- Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
- Mode 0A—Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information service.
Four System enhanced Diagnostic function (ENG/AT/ABS/SRS)
It is specially designed to add benefits of reading/clearing error codes and reading DataStream for 4 following systems:
ENGINE: Easily determine the cause of Check Engine Light, and turn off the warning light.
ABS: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light.
TRANSMISSION: Retrieve the error information from Automatic Transmission (AT) which is a type of motor vehicle transmission that can automatically change gear ratios as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from having to shift gears manually.
SRS: Retrieve and clear codes in Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light.
- 1 Year Limited