Professional Advanced Driving Assistance Systems Automotive Diagnostic Equipment Tool Scanner - THINKADAS ELITE
The THINKCAR THINKADAS ELITE ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance Systems) is Fully foldable design including completely flat folded base, close-fitting foldable arms, and foldable crank handle with Multi-functional base integrates 360°rotating wheels, wheel locks, and fine-tuning height-adjustment to adapt to uneven ground. The equilateral triangle design of the base ensures a stable frame Digital distance laser shows the cross-bar height and makes sure it is equal to the standard value precisely. Five line laser and fine-tuning switch help to easy center the device and parallel to the vehicle and offer high precision calibrating. Special small target design makes it convenient to carry and store.
- 23-style manufacturer standard targets provide one-stop calibration service
- Compatible with AVM/ RCW/ BSD Targets of Thinkcar ADAS PRO
- Quick access to ADAS calibration
For more details, please visit our ThinkADAS Elite product page
- Packages A is the entry level package.
- Packages B -D include everything in Package A.
When is ADAS Calibration required?
- Windshield Replacement
- Suspension Repairs
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Size Change
- Related DTC Is Present
- Sensor or Mounting Bracket Replacement
- Front Airbag Deployment If Deflected Off Windshield
- ADAS-Related TSBs/Manufacturer Position Statement Requirements*
- Mechanical Procedures Like Radiator And Condenser Repairs That Require Removal Of Front-Mounted Sensors
- ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC)
- Adjusts vehicle speed to maintain a safe distance with vehicles ahead
- AROUND VIEW MONITORING (AVM)
- Provides 360-degree, bird’s-eye view to help with drivers park more easily
- BLIND SPOT DETECTION (BSD)
- Detects and warns driver of vehicles in either driver or passenger rear corners (blind spot)
- LANE DEPARTURE WARNING (LDW)
- Warns the driver when the vehicle drifts out of their lane
- LIGHT IMAGING DETECTION AND RANGING (LIDAR)
- Detects objects in vehicle vicinity to create a 3D map of objects and surroundings
- NIGHT VISION SYSTEM (NVS)
- Improves a driver’s vision in darkness or poor weather
- REAR COLLISION WARNING (RCW)
- Warns the driver of vehicles coming close to the