Why choose the THINKDIAG over other Code Readers?
- More OE Level Advanced Functions – The same functions found on Professional scanners that cost $3,000 and up. Functions like Active Test, ECU Coding, Full Systems Diagnoses, up to 28 maintenance Reset Services, Full OBD2 Functions, Auto VIN Scan., DPF Regens, and more.
- Diagnostic Report – Share an automatically generated diagnostic report instantly via email or to the THINK Community. You’re not alone when your car breaks down.
- Exclusive Applications – Exclusive “THINKDIAG” app ensures a stable and reliable in-app Bluetooth connection. Turn your beloved smartphone(iOS/Android) into a top-level diagnostic scanner.
- Cover Up to 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers - THINKDIAG obd2 scanner covers 115 major vehicle manufacturers on the market today with continued updates.
Know the Reason behind the Warning Light
Do you get scared when the warning light comes on? Whether it’s an antilock brake alert or a battery alert, there are alarming warning lights. When you have a THINKDIAG, you have ease of mind because you can quickly scan for the issue.
- All Systems Diagnoses
- THINKDIAG serves to diagnose the health status of all your vehicle’s systems. By analyzing the displayed DTCs and Data stream, the fault area can be easily located.
- Active Tests / Bi-directional Control
- When you can’t easily find out the root cause, THINKDIAG provides you with the active tests to know if vehicle devices (wipers, door controls, windows, a/c, engine fans, idle control, etc.) is functioning or not.
- Full OBD2 10-Mode Functions
- NO SUBSCRIBTION needed for complete OBD2 functions (I/M readiness, freeze frame, vehicle information, etc.). Help detect emission-related problems directly. So if you for whatever reason choose not to renew your annual software subscription, you will always have these capabilities.
Start Improving The Vehicle’s Performance
The THINKDIAG not only allows you to detect the problem, but you can also improve them and prevent them from failing. It serves as a preventative solution, and can increase the vehicle’s work performance and longevity.
- ECU Coding
- Feel free to change the preprogrammed options already existent in the software. Through the ECU coding, you can activate cornering headlights with fog lights, deactivate some buzzing sounds, and enable multiple functions of the comfort module.
- 28 Reset Services
- Up to 28 service functions, which enables you to quickly access to the vehicle systems for various maintenance at intervals. RESET AFS, RESET BLEED, RESET TPMS, RESET BOX, RESET BRAKE, RESET DPF, RESET EGR, RESET ETS, etc.
- MIL Turn-off
- Meet tricky malfunction indicator light? You can use THINKDIAG to turn the MIL off by simply erasing the DTCs. Tip: the MIL will appear again if you don’t fix the related problems upfront.
Fast & Easy Auto VIN Scan
This Bluetooth obd2 scanner can automatically decode VIN of the tested car and then access the correct vehicle software directly. No more manual entry and wasting time.
Support 115 Vehicle Brands
More than 115 brands' vehicle worldwide are compatible with this bluetooth obd2 scanner. Within 1 year since the date of purchase, you can use one available vehicle software free of charge.
Auto-generate Diagnostic Report
THINKDIAG car code reader supports generating a diagnostic report when you complete diagnostic work. Feel free to store or print it for further reference.
Plus, you can share it on the THINKDIAG community. It helps you to analyze the problems with your friends or mechanics together and get available solutions quickly.
Q:My brand new out of the box device says it has already registered to another account, can you unlock it?
Stopped working - ThinkDiag confirmed they do not support Android 12. I've already paid the annual subscription and support isn't even on their roadmap? I've really pumped this Brand up to my friends and co-workers, now I'm reimbursing them for a bad recommendation. I'm very disappointed as this was my favorite. Please let users know when Android 12 will be supported, or prepare to lose more customer renewals and new purchases. Ethically, you should probably disclose Android requirements.
I am yet to receive it
Worse than the thinkcar 1s.
Was in high hopes for this one being an early adopter. Was a massive letdown. What was worse was the excuses being made for it. Support agents kept blaming my samsung s10 plus saying my phone was the problems.... was sad attempt to make excuses for the device. Getting a refund was also unnecessaribly difficult.
I haven’t received the scanning tool I ordered two weeks ago. And no response to two emails I sent this week. If this can be handled, I’ll be happy to amend the review.