Chevrolet, Aston Martin, Audi, Benz, BMV, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Ferrari, Fiat, Honda, Jpisuzu, KIA, Land Rover, Marerati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porche, Renault, Rover, SAAB, Seat, SGM, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru,Suzuki, Toyota, USA Ford, Volvo, VW Volkswagen, Hyundai, Peugeot, Ssangyong, GM General Motors, Auto Search, Demo.
OBD2 Scan Tool Vehicle Diagnostic Equipment Scanner Check Engine Light & Smog Test - THINKOBD 20
THINKOBD 20, featuring full 10 modes of OBD2 functions, DTC Lookup, 1.77'' LCD color display. It's truly an excellent OBD2 code reader that you should keep in your cars as a standard equipment. It enables DIYers and mechanics to do smog tests and solve basic engine and emission-related problems. The Thinkcar THINKOBD 20 can directly identify the code definition on the screen and no need to search online. Gives you a more intuitive understanding of the problem. With the built-in DTC look up, you just input the DTC you need to check and then it will provide the detailed definition for you to figure out the issue. It shows the DTCs and its definition at the same time, saving the trouble of searching the internet. Comparing with the same level OBD2 scanners, THINKOBD 20 is more effective and user-friendly. It is is an electronic DTCs dictionary for mechanics and the DIYer to look up the trouble codes directly. Designed with intuitive menus and 4 keys, makes it so easy to use and enables entry-level DIYers to do their own inspections and repairs.
- 10 OBD2 Special Functions
- 1.77” LCD screen
- No Charger Needed
- Built-in DTC library with a database of over 3000 code definitions, can quickly help you read fault codes
- Auto Vin Look up
- Supports: 7 Languages
- Works on most OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles made after 1996
- Product Type: OBD2 Scan Tool, Diagnostic Scan Tool, Car Code Reader
- Color: Black
- No Assembly Required: Ready to use out of the box
- Reading DTCs, Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly.
- Clearing DTCs, Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
- Viewing Live Data, View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses
- Viewing Freeze Frame Data, View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
- I/M Readiness Checking, Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
- O2 Sensor Testing, Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
- On-Board Monitoring, Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
- Reading Vehicle Info, Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
- EVAP System Testing, Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system